The Man Who Could Sit... The Man Who Could Sit...

ROFL

the ending is unexpected and very hilarious

$00pah NiN10Doh! $00pah NiN10Doh!

gaming comedy

not many people could pull this humor off but you guys did it. gawd f***ing hedgehog METAL GEAR!!

nomnomnomnomnomnomnom nomnomnomnomnomnomnom

LOL

This is funny. I agree with the author though. If you are going to say the movie/game is bad, at least spell your words right. Actually give feedback not constant complaining

Madness Scene Maker 2 Madness Scene Maker 2

some things

You should be able to angle the weapons, body parts , blood splats etc,.

Robot Jim! Robot Jim!

coins

what are the coin's purpose in the game? I collected about 1372 of them during the story mode. after beating it I was wondering wtf r the coin's used for. An idea: You could use them to unlock weapons at a store, unlockables, cheats...

The Last Stand 2 The Last Stand 2

Nice

I found that carrying the chain saw in the secondary slot saved my life at least 5 times. When or if your barrier goes to zero than whip up the chainsaw. It will save your life. The compound bow was pretty good too.

Voodoo Palace Voodoo Palace

I liked the beat and the feel that it gave off. For me the only thing that snapped me out of the beat was the silence for a few seconds about 40% of the way though. If that was shorter or the volume was not completely silent, I think that would have set it up higher. Great work so far :)

Zenad-Preparing For Combat Zenad-Preparing For Combat

Great songs

All these songs are good for intros to something. Please stop leaveing bad messages. . .

Zenad-Infiltration Zenad-Infiltration

pretty good

Again don't leave mean messages. I seems like it would fit in like a story intro to a game.

Zenad responds:

no mean messages for this one lol